Friday, April 30, 2010

4.30.10

Only got 5 hours of sleep last night and today was my first day back swimming. It's been a long long time since I did laps. good news I was keeping my face in the water and not having any serious problems swimming. The bad news I was stopping for a short break after every 100 meters. Not because I was exhausted mostly for a breather. I spent about 40 minutes in the pool. Didn't keep track of the amount of laps but I should have. I wanted to keep breathing on the right side. Need to learn to do on both sides. I was able to breathe on the left but I would get offline swimming. Why is it so easy to roll on your right side and so hard to roll on your left side? Probably trained it on the right when I was young and its a learned habit. Swimming in a big weakness right now so I see many laps in my future. I was feeling my surgical shoulder towards the end of the swim. It was not pain more like tightness or fatigue.

VEGA WFO w/coconut water
Tempeh Bacon
Cocoa Almonds
Tofu Brown Rice Broccoli Carrots Mushrooms Onions
Hemp shake w/ half water/half coconut water
Banana
Hummus w/steam broccoli
Sunflower Seed Burger
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter

Bought a clif shot energy gel and luna moons to take out on the tough mudder race course with me. First time I will be trying to fuel during a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment