Thursday, December 15, 2011

Limestone cross video

Here is a video from sundays cross race. 

This has the whole race recorded. when you hear the music at about 8:30 minute he has completed one lap. 


wednesday - water running - 10 minutes easy to warm up then 10 minutes of 1 minute hard 1 minute recover followed by 5 minutes easy, 10 minutes of 1 minute hard 1 minute recover followed by 5 minutes easy, and 10 minutes of 1 minute hard 1 minute recover followed by a 10 minute cooldown.

Went to yoga class in the evxening.

thursday
Swim this morning - warmup 300, kick 100, pull 200, then 20 minute Time trial. I felt pretty good in the water today but my lap counting was horrendous. I know i had over 40 but that is as close as i can get it. Then cooled down with 100 breast, 100 back, 100 fly kick. 

Crossfit - i was looking forward to this one because i like deadlifts and toe to bar but i didn't do very well. I am just not in CF shape after so much time off.  warmup, 10 pullups, 10 pushups, 20 squats then  deadlift warmup of 95, 115, 135 with 10 reps each. Wod was AMRAP 20 minutes of 10 deadlifts @ 135 and 5 toes to bar. I got 6 full rounds and the deadlifts in the 7th. I probably went heavier than i should have. my grip was killing me on the deads and the hangs and afterwards. I used to be able to throw this kind of weight around much easier so i thought this was a good weight but i haven't done dead in so long i guess i was wrong. it will come back. I also did 5 sets of 10 floor wipers with a 45 bar. just for fun.

Had my ENT appointment today and I still have a sinus infection so I am on a stronger antibiotic for 3 weeks and then i have to go back. He also changed all of my allergy meds. I really hope this works this time. the only good news is that he didn't find any poylps. that's a relief since i don't want to do that surgery again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment