Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4.27.10

I am using Crossfit and Crossfit Endurance programming from Coach Jay to train for various races this season such as my first duathlon, triathlon (olympic) & Half Marathon.

Today started with the fun loving crossfit workout "Fran". Always one of my least favorite CF Wod's. It has been even more of a challenge for me since my shoulder surgery. So this is exactly the kind of work I need to be doing.

Fran - 60 lb Thrusters - Strict Pullups with a small blue band - Time 8:36

First run since back to back 5 k races over the weekend. Did the week 4 Drills and Pose Running from the CFE cert I attended a few weeks ago. When am I going to be able to consistently maintain pose form when running???

I picked up my first road bike yesterday so I took it out for a 15 minute spin today on my local roads. I purchased a Specialized Dolce and it truly is sweet. Things went well I didn't crash it yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment