Thursday, April 29, 2010

4.29.10

work up this morning to sore legs from squats and biking so I decided to start with the running today and lift later in the day. Normally I do my Crossfit workout first.

Pose Drills and running. still on week 4 of the six week program. had a hard time maintaining the form during the first & second - 1:30 @ 100 cadence but 3 and 4 were better. I feel off the beat for bit on the first two but got back into it. I think my legs were just tired.the good think about 100 cadence is it makes 94 cadence seem much easier to maintain. :)

Deadlifts
135 x 3
185 x 3
195 x 3
205 x 3
215 x 3
220 - fail twice

I screwed up the weights on my lifts. planned on increasing by 5's from 195 on to around 225. but didn't add the weights on correctly and ended up with too much weight too fast. I was disappointed because I've lifted 230 off the ground twice and today I failed at 220.

Fuel:
Hemp Protein Powder w/ Hemp Milk
Tempeh Bacon
VEGA WFO w/coconut water
Tofu, Brown Rice, Peas& squash
Cocoa covered almonds
Grit Tofu, Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots

Tomorrow I get back in the pool to swim after a long hiatus. It will be interesting. Hopefully this will really start to loosen up my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment