Monday, July 18, 2011

Long Time Nothing New

yesterday was a rough day. It was the anniversary of my first triathlon and due to this injury I couldn't even go and revisit the race this year. It probably wouldn't has been as frustrating if i was actually really training right now and therefore I felt a least a little productive! Yesterday I did a 50 -55 minute easy ride on my bike. kept it as flat as possible. my knee was ok on the bike but it is stiff afterwards.
I can't wait to get my MRI results back. Hopefully later today and then see the ortho on wednesday. I don't even know what to do with this knee anymore. Im trying to do what I can training wise but at this point I know I am taking a huge hit. It's been really tough mentally. I gotta say I feel like I am struggling with it everyday.

Swim - 500 of drills to warmup. then 10 x 75 on 15 second rest. kept them between 1:10 and 1:15. Used the pull buoy for some of them. then 10x 50- on 20 seconds rest. swam them 44- 46 seconds. did an easy 250 cooldown with the pull buoy working on my left hand. I notice as i fatigues I tend to cross that over.


Push Press
45x3
50X3
55X3
60X3
65x3
70x3
75X3
80X3

No comments:

Post a Comment