Sunday, January 2, 2011

a call 2 arms?

bike 10 minute - easy gear to warmup
3x 30 seconds on 30 seconds off
3x3min on 3 min off
10x1 minute in easy gear 1 minute in hard gear
5minutes of 40 seconds on 20 second off - used a hard gear
10 minute cool down - easy gear

the cooldown even though it is in an easy gear is tough. it is challenge to ride with one leg without a break for awhile.  I pushed hard gears on everything but the wu & cd but i can only go so fast with the one leg. I finally get my garmin up to charge today so starting tomorrow i will have that data when riding.


cf wod
10 rounds of 10 pushups with 30 sec isometric hold at the top, 10 supermans, roll over onto back for 1 dragon flag, 10 crunches and 10 leg lifts.   The dragon flags are pretty much impossible without a bench to hold onto but I gave it my best shot. I don't really like supermans. I just think they are bad exercise but since I can't do back extensions or most things these days I just did them. 

10x7 chair dips. I wanted to add more instability to the dips so I did them off of a mattress instead of a chair but i don't know how much of a difference it really made.

meal 1 - tempeh bacon & peanut butter

I really want to get ring dips so i can get my first muscle up while I am doing so much upper body stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment