Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bone Broke

my recovery and training are still progressing. I am jogging during my walks and doing some controlled riding outside as well as my torture on the indoor trainer. the clavicle has been healing well. I will increase my riding and running as a result. can't wait to get back in the water!

whats the recovery diet look like?? here is today. many of these things are staples of my diet.

vega wfo w/coconut water!
Oat bars - see recipe below
Vega protein powder, soy yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, chia seeds
vega protein bar
tempeh, peppers, onions, tomatoes, black beans
 tofu & brussel sprouts.

 Oat Bars
2 cups oats - any kind from rolled to scottish
1 1/2 cups soy flour
1/4 cup ground fla seed
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup apple juice
1/2 cup nut butter
1/4 - 1/2 cup chopped nuts, seeds (pumpkin, sunflower,sesame), dried fruit, or chocolate chips or any combo

combine and press into a 9 inch pan. bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Line the pain with parchment for easy removal. Cut into bars and store on the counter or in the fridge for a few days.

FYI - I am selling a 2011 Cervelo R3 with sram rival comps in a 56. only about 100 miles on it. contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment