Monday, November 28, 2011

Dead Weather

Sunday – started the day with yoga. Then rode the cross bike for an hour and ten minutes. My lower back was pretty sure towards the end of the time. I got a lot of different terrain in and it was super fun.  This is pretty much what I have to do next week. I would have liked to get a little longer in but I ran out of daylight. I am going to have to start doing some cross practice in the dark since my last race will be at night. I registered for another cross race on Saturday. The hess mess!  (www.meatybeaty.com   - click under updates to see some race course photos) I registered for the open so I’ll be out there suffering for an hour! (cough! Gasp! Wheeze!).  This is the part of the rivertown race series which I have a lot of points in so far this season.

Monday – swim – warmup 100 swim, 100 kick, 100 paddles, 200 swim, 200 kick, 200 paddle. Then 1,000 as 50 hard 50 easy. I always love this workout. Took me 18:47 for the whole thing. My lower back along my tailbone was bother me after this I must have strained something flip turning.

Then some deadlifts. These went really well. No pain! Warmup as
65x5,95x5, 115x5 then
135x5
155x5
175x5
180x5
185x5

I decided to quite there as that was starting to be tough. I did not want to push the knee too hard too soon as regret. But it felt good to be doing these again. Probably not the best thing for the tailbone but i don't think that is anything serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment