Sunday, July 10, 2011

weekend work

weekend work  - yesterday -  swim - 500 of drills to warmup. then did a 100 kicking to test out the knee. it did ok but decided to swim m TT using the pull buoy anyway since it isn't completely perfect no need to aggravate it. 35 minute TT - at least 74 laps. I got confused counting laps. Did 6 laps as a cooldown with kicking again.

Took my new R3 out for a little joy ride yesterday. Mostly to test out the knee. for the first 20 - 25 minutes i felt nothing in the knee. I picked out the flatest course I could. The following 20 minutes there was a sensation in the knee not really pain more of an awareness. had to climb a hill to get back to my place and the knee doesn't like the climbing. Overall it survived and did ok but it isn't quite ready yet. i think there is still fluid in it. Still using the ice and resting when possible. I got back to my regular doctor on thursday. But my ortho appt isn't until the 20th. Not sure what Im going to do besides rest it.

today - Open Water - Lake Swim this morning. - 2+miles. Felt like this was most consistent swim at that distance pace wise. I was able to keep people in sight and not really have to stop to sight as much.


Ab workout - 1 minute plank 50 situps 50 crunches 1 minute plank

No comments:

Post a Comment