Thursday, June 2, 2011

knee

cf wod -
10 - 8 - 6 - 4 - 2- 1 of Push Press with increasing weight.
went 65, 70,75, 80 ,85, 90.
I knew those were all safe weights for me since the leg was involved.


CFE wod - subbed my run out with a row. 1 mile for time - took 7.26 minutes.

The knee is feeling weird again. Also like the knee cap if off track or misaligned. Going to my ART doctor to have him look at it tomorrow. I basically can manage it with ice and training modifications to get through eagleman next week. It hurts to kneel on it or if i roll over on it in when sleeping. Stairs are not good either.

I am concerned because the pain is in the knee cap now that the inflammation has gone down a lot. i can pinpoint the pain so I am hoping it isn't chipped or fractured or dislocated. Mostly because they popped up after the car hit me on my bike. Might just be an overuse thing too that i just need to let calm down. If it is still an issue after eagleman Ill go to see my ortho.

I considered running in a road race on saturday but with my knee it most likely will not happen. Too close to eagleman to do it.

I am doing a sprint tri on Saturday before I start my taper for eagleman. It should be a lot of fun. I like sprint tris because you can just got really hard the entire time. Also it will be a good warmup race for eagleman. Got my athlete guide for both so I should be looking though them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment