Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's the End of the World as we know it (and I Feel fine!)

Had a tough time getting up this morning. But i am feeling better than I did at the beginning of the week. Swim – 1,000 of drills. I felt really good in the water doing these again. The more I swim the better my balance and position in the water is. Then 2 rounds of 300 paddle and pull, 300 swim. Cooldown 150 breaststroke. I think it is because I started swimming so late in life I feel like the more frequently I swim  the better it goes. Good news is i love swimming.


Bike – 20 minute warmup then 10 x 3 minute hill repeats up jumper road! All of the hill work I have been doing especially on jumper road has been paying off. While it is still painful to climb jumper road I can see how much better at it I have become and I LOVE IT!!!! I thought about running today but it is supposed to be rainy the next couple of days so I decided to get my hill climbing in while the water suited it. It’s much easier to run in the rain. I’ve really been working on stretching my legs out the last couple of nights. I think I am going to do some yoga this weekend/next week to get unbound for Pocono.I gotta say I really continue to love riding the R3 and I am so happy I went Sram Red. It is such a sweet ride. I actually get a lot of comments on it during and after the races I've done and even when I am just out riding on the streets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment