Tuesday, December 14, 2010

cut me

bike - 5 minute warmup then 6o minutes of 2 minutes on, 3 minutes off. Distance 5.99 Moved into an even harder gear this time and just went after it. Cadence again was in the 50s - 60 s range. Had to stand sometimes too. I liked workout.

Then 4 x 1 minute plank holds.

cf wod - "jack" - AMRAP 20 minutes of
10 Push Presses @ 65 lbs
10 Kettlebell swings @ 35lbs (american)
10 box jumps @ 24 inches

8 full rounds and 6 push presses of the 9th round.
I am feeling the hard work I put into cindy today. Sore from the pushups! I would have liked to use 70 on the push press but i think it would have slowed me down too much especially after cindy yesterday. The PP was the hardest part of this wod for me. I was breaking after 5 reps and after 3 in the last two rounds. The KB swings and box jumps went unbroken. here's a surprise my foot hurts today.

meal 1 - 6 ounces tempeh bacon
meal 2 - 2 scoops vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 3 - 8 ounces cumin lime tofu, asparagus & red beets
meal 4 - peanut butter larabar
meal 5 - soysage, peas, carrots, zucchini and broccoli

Meet with the foot doctor again today and decided to have surgery. Don't have a date yet. The doc pretty much guaranteed me that i will wake up the next morning and finally be painless. only bad part about it is i have to be casted for 2 weeks. I can't swim until my incision heals (about 3 weeks), bike at 4 weeks. run after 2 months. I however will still train because I am free to work on things like my bench, shoulder press, pullups, ring dips, rowing, situps, etc. basically anything that i do not have to be weight bearing on my foot. But if it finally really heals my foot I guess I can deal with the down time. thankfully it is in the winter and not the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment