Sunday, December 26, 2010

footing

I do feel like I am healing, the foot is hurting less and I am getting more active with the cast on. Most of the pain I swear if from the cast at this point. Although the cast is keeping me in check as I did completely wipe out already. Im improvising interesting ways to get things done. I was going to go back to work tomorrow but with the snow we're getting I don't know how I am going to get around with crutches in it. Ill have to see in the morning. I go back to the doctor on tuesday. In the fantasy in my head he cuts my cast off and I get back after it. I have been sleeping a ton these last few days.

meal 1 - tempeh bacon & 2 whole grain berry waffles, peanut butter
meal 2 - Grit tofu & a slice of vegan vegetable pizza, peanut butter
meal 3 - vega wfo w.coconut water

No comments:

Post a Comment