Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MARY :)

Bike wod - some pushups and squats to warmup and a few minutes on the trainer. then
10 minute TT 10 squats, 10 minute TT, 20 squats and 10 minute TT
Sadly my garmin battery died so i had to do this blind. I don't have any distance and wasn't getting any HR or Cadence data while riding. I was sweating up a storm trying to push the gear and my legs were fatigued when I was done it was a good effort in my book.

CF WOD - "Mary" in 20 minutes as many round of possible as of the following
5 hand stand pushups  - completed as  inversion pushups handstand position with feet on a 24 inch box with legs at 90 degrees
10 pistols (one legged squats) off of a 12 inch box
15 pullups

Completed 10 full rounds and to the 2nd pullup of the 11th round.

50 unbroken hollow rocks
2 minute unbroken plank hold
25 unbroken hollow rocks
1 minute unbroken plank hold
25 unbroken hollow rock
1 minute unbroken plank hold

The hardest part of the wod was no surprise the pullups for me. I was banging out the handstand pushups and pistols without ever having to break the set  through all the rounds but the pullups i just can't stay on the bar for 15 and that is where I noticed the fatigue the most. I felt really strong on the ab work afterwards because that is always one of my strengths. This wod put me back in a good mood. I was miserable last night and this morning.

meal 1 - 2 cups soy yogurt, 1 cup blueberries, 2 tbsp ground flax seed, 1 scoop vega wfo, carob
meal 2 - 1 scoop vega wfo w/coconut water & 9 almonds
meal 3 - gimme lean "beef", peas, red bell pepper, red onion, roasted yams
meal 4 - 1 scoop vega wfo w/coconut water & 9 almonds
meal 5 - 7 ounces tofu, mushrooms, onions, red bell pepper, broccoli, black beans, salsa, i tbsp peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment