Tuesday, December 21, 2010

t- minus 12 hours

swim 150 to warmup - tight,sore, and tired this morning. guess i need those rest days that are coming up. 500 yards of drills
100 switch, 100 catch, 100 drag, 100 shark & 100 hesitated entry then 10 x 100 with breathing on right for the out 25s and breathing on the left for the back 25s. I went every 40s on these. Times started out at 1:40 but ended up 1:44. I have a harder time repeatively breathing to the left side. I hold my neck weird or something. I was breathing every 4 strokes instead of 3.

I actually felt better less sore, more energy going into this crossfit wod than I did swimming this morning. Wanted to do a killer wod to end on.
CF WOD - "coe"
10 rounds for time of
10 thrusters @ 65lbs
10 ring pushups
time 25:23
my goal wasn't to get through this as fast as possible but rather to get through it. I don't do ring pushups so the depth and the stabilization made them harder and that many thrusters at that weight were heavy for me. I only did the 1st round under broken. All of the other rounds I broke after 5. I started the weight from the ground so I had to clean it back up everytime i put it down. I probably should have tried to hold it more.

meal 1- 2 scoops vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - 2 cups soy yogurt, 1 cup blueberries, 2 tbsp ground flax seed,1 scoop vega wfo w.coconut water
meal 3 - steamed broccoli & carrots, carmelized onion hummus, tofu, almonds
meal 4 - tofu, vegan pizza of mushrooms, artichokes, red onions, red peppers,


Getting my surgery done tomorrow. had to put stefan away in the garage. That was sad, acknowledging that I won't be on him for a month. This whole cast/crutches situation is going to rough for me to get through. I know I can do it obviously but i know myself well enough to know it is going to be hard for me mentally to be that limited for that long. I really hope I can forced myself to behave for that long.

Some on their way up, some on their way down
The air burns and I’m trying to think straight
And I don’t know how much longer I can wait
- b dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment