Friday, July 9, 2010

7.9.10 - late night last night, but got up to swim. warmup - 100 then 100 each of 6 beat switch, catchup, fingertip then 30 minute time trial. - covered 61 laps. I  ended up being a bit over the 30 minutes.b I got into a easy sustainable pace and just kept going. I didn't feel like I was really pushing it at any point and now I am kinda disappointed that I didn't go for it more. I don't really know how to pace myself for this kinda of a swim. Maybe I was tired  from not enough sleep but I felt like I could have done more so I don't know why I didn't go harder.  I stopped after about 14 minutes to rip off my kinesio tape as it was mostly off anyway.any other breaks were quick to look at my watch. I wasn't tired when I got out of the pool and felt like I could have done more. I should have gone harder.





sprouted grain bagel
vega wfo w.coconut water
carmelized onion hummus
w.steamed broccoli&carrots
vega sport performance protein w. OJ & coconut water
vegan moussaka
blueberry pie

had a bachlorette party last night, rehearsal dinner tonight and wedding tomorrow so food is going to be a little off

No comments:

Post a Comment