Friday, July 2, 2010

swim 100s



Started the day with a swim workout. warmup then 8 times 100s on 4 minutes rest. went 1:40, 1:42, 1:38, 1:38, 1:38, 1:43 (pool got crowded and someone swimming in my lane kicked me in the face as I was coming off the wall behind them, didnt hurt but i swallowed some gross pool water ) 1:42, 1:42 - I felt a little hesitant swimming the last two because I was trying to pay attention to where the other swimmer was so we wouldn't crash again and I just felt unfocused doing that. I wasn't pushing it as hard as I should have so I am annoyed with myself on those last couple efforts. I feel like I should start swimming with someone in a lane when possible so i get used to space sharing and contact.


Got to pick up my bike today only damage was to the tire tube so that's good.  Got another water bottle added since i've been told 1 isn't enough water. Picked up my nutrition stuff for tomorrow. I'm going to try hammer gels and salt stick caps for nutrition and hydration practice ride/run tomorrow.







chocolate soymilk
tempeh bacon
vega wfo w/coconut water
dark chocolate peanut butter
tofu, broccoli & carrots
sprouted grain bagel
red beans and brown rice





:

No comments:

Post a Comment