Sunday, July 11, 2010

I won't b asking your permission today

7/10/10 - wanted to sleep in but my body is used to getting up early. Had a dinner to attend last night and was short on sleep. Also it was raining and crappy out so no biking today :( Did an 8 mile run instead.Took me an hour and twenty minutes. Then did an extra .29 as a cool down. It took me a mile or so to beat my heel into submission and the idea that we were going to be running. After the mile I finally started to loosen up a bit. The pain came back around mile 7 or so that is usually when my feet start to go numb too. I really think it is because they are so tight. my heel hurt when I was done and I would b at a wedding all day so I took some ibuprofen to help with the inflammation and pain Since I was only able 2 ice right after the run. It does seem to help. Food was off because of the wedding factor. didn't take in as much protein as I would have liked and I was kinda hungry throughout the day. I should have planned better.
"When anyone tells me I can't do anything...I'm just not listening anymore." - Florence Griffith-Joyner



Gel - 1 packet before I went out to run mostly because I was hungry but didn't want to take the time to eat. ALso wanted to see what it would b like as a pre workout thing.
Banana
blueberry pie
VEGA wfo /coconut water
Potato Pancakes w/applesauce
polenta w/mushroom ragout
fruit salad
salad
Penne w.marinara
cumin lime rice
black bean sweet potatoe enchiladas w/salsa
raspberry cake

No comments:

Post a Comment