Wednesday, July 28, 2010

machines

heel really sore this morning so i decided not to do any running. mostly from the instability of the sand, treking around on the beach and playing in the water with my niece and nephew. I haven't been able to ice so just using the cooler ocean water for that. I headed to the hotel gym and used a stationery bike (yuck!) to do some bike tabata, 24 rounds of 20 seconds on 10 seconds off. I was curious to see how this would go on this kind of bike since u have to pedal through the rest to keep the machine on. I didn't think it would be as hard as it was.You can actually get a good workout off those machines although I am sticking with stefan for sure. I was sweating and my legs were feeling it by 12 minutes. Used the smith machine which i normally dont like but because of my hand splint situation it helped me to be able to hold some weight and do front squats. used a modified cross hand grip.  sets were
95 x 5
105x5
115x5
135x5
135x5




50 ball situps - abs still sore from doing this yesterday. did a few weight assisted pullups but i didnt like the way my hand felt so i stopped those.


so excited 2 c J and the trimax team on crossfit endurance today! you guys totally deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment