Sunday, March 13, 2011

blue

had to get a quick crossfit wod in this morning. Did a 20 minute AMRAP of Row 400 meters, recover 30 seconds. Got 8 full round in and 291 meters of the 9th round. strange thing happened while doing this. Both of my feet were aching. Ive never had trouble with my feet before during rowing.

took my road bike out today even though it was cold just to feel some movement! 4 rounds of 25 minutes on 5 minutes off. Because I was outside in the cold for this I didn't take a full rest for those 5 minutes. I actually kept moving (to stay warm) just eased the pace a bit. I covered 28.11 miles avg speed 14 mph, avg hr 131 max hr 156 avg cadence 86 max cadence 113. Glad I didn't take my tri bike since I ran into some roads covered with running water. The road bike seat is way more comfortable and I road in the drops pretty much the whole time.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water & ground flax, banana, very small oatmeal
meal 2 - clif builder bar
meal 3 - granola & soymilk, mac nuts
meal 4 - tofu, red peppers, zucchini, guacamole

1 comment:

  1. "My road bike"?!?! What?! What kind of &!%$#@%! is this?! "Road bike" has a name!

    ReplyDelete