Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Road Trippin'

bike - on trainer - warmup - 3 miles then 12 rounds of 1 minute on, 30 seconds off. distance - 2.95 avg spd 14.3 1 minute cooldown.

Decided i couldn't take driving my car anymore and that I needed to get out on my bike again so I start back commuting on my bike today. decided to take my mountain bike since the roads still have some ice and lots of dirt. It felt great to be back riding on the road again!

cf wod - 20 minute AMRAP of 7 Dumbbell Push Presses ( 40 lbs total) & 6 walking lunges - completed 29 rounds. that was a lot of push presses!

going to a bike class tonight all about stretching. I can use it. Need to get a USAC license for the bike racing im going to do this season. On a team for road races, crits, Time trials.

meal 1 - tofu, yellow pepper, red onion, guacmole
meal 2 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 3 - orange glazed tofu, broccoli, clif builder bar & mad nuts
meal 4 - BBQ tempeh & Yams

1 comment: