Thursday, March 31, 2011

All I reallty want

tired and sore getting up this morning. I feel like I can't get enough sleep the last couple of days. Guess my needs to get back into the routine after having so many days off.

swim - 400 of drills as a warmup (100s of switch,catch, shark, hesitate) then 2,000 as 25 hard and 25 easy. I timed it just to see what it ended up being not that i was going for a good time because of the easy part. ended up being 38.45. Did 50 of breast stroke to cooldown and 50 of butterfly kicking.
I felt good swimming but i was sore going into eva. surprisingly i felt ok doing it. not fresh but able to survive.
cf wod - "eva"
5 rounds for time of
Run 800 meters (rower)
30 kettlebell swings @ 44
30 pullups (on rings)

time - 45:52

I used the rower because it was raining and i needed to go back to work when I was done. This is my first time doing eva with the rx weight. before i used to swing a 35 for it because of the high numbers of reps. but i made it all the way through using the 44. decided to do the rings pullups since my hand still has an open tear on it and 150 pullups would only make that worse and it would be nice to be able to hold onto my bike this weekend during the race.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - veg wfo, soy yogurt, ground flax, strawberries, blueberries
meal 3 - clif builder bar
meal 4 - tofu, spinach, peppers, zucchini, guacamole, roasted yams

No comments:

Post a Comment