Friday, March 4, 2011

Swimsuit Issue

swim - 500 of drills to warmup, switch, catch, drag, shark & hesitate in 100s. Then 30 minute TT - completed 63 full laps on the 64 lap when the alarm sounded. If I counted my laps correctly which is always tough for me. I settled into an easy to maintain pace and I am a little disappointed with how this wod went. I wasn't swimming hard enough. I didnt feel like i suffered enough when it was over. I need to push myself harder over these longer efforts. Felt like HR was low and nothing was sore I must have been doing it wrong!

cf wod - deadlifts - did 5 lb increments from 95 lbs to 210. on 210 I started to notice my foot and it was getting harder to lift so i stopped there for the day. Even though it is 20 lb under my previous max.

Felt like doing some KB swings so went 35 x 5 , 44 x 5,5,5, 53 x 5, 5, 5, just want to start swinging the heavy bells again!

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - tempeh bacon, mac nuts
meal 3 - clif builder bar, mac nuts
meal 4 - tofu, chickpeas romesco

No comments:

Post a Comment