Tuesday, March 22, 2011

breakdown

bike - 3 mile warmup - 24 rounds of tabata on the trainer. Used a hard gear 20 second on 10 seconds off. distance - 2.48 hear rate avg 137 max 148 cadence avg was 68. 1 mile cooldown.

Cf wod - "cindy" - 20 amrap of
5 pullups
10 pushups
15 squats

18 2/3 rounds complete plus 6 squats. last time i did this wod 1 had 17 2/3rd complete. i really wanted to get 20 but it gets tough. I kept moving the entire time but the last couple rounds weren't as fast as the first couple of rounds.


Run 4 miles. Left foot started getting a little numb towards the end of my run. When I was done I noticed my left foot was sore in the same spot as last time. Im convinced it is from the orthos. I think the running is getting a little better. My earth shoes came today! Damon's carbon sonic wing arrived also. That is going to have to be a weekend project.

Meal 1 - 3 slices hemp bread w/peanut butter
meal 2 - vega wfo w/coconut water
snack - cashews
meal 3 - seitan & chickpeas piccata
meal 4 - clif builder bar
meal 5 - tofu, peppers, zucchini, onions,daiya, guacmole

No comments:

Post a Comment