Saturday, March 19, 2011

running with the devil

had bike class this morning, i was tired and slow moving getting up this morning. My last class is next week and we are going to take it to the road if the weather permits. Ill like that better than the trainer situation for sure. We did some sprints, simulated hill climbs, an 8 minute TT, high cadence riding all with recovery in between.

Also did a 6.5 mile run today. Did 5 miles of it with my friend Angie and then did the last 1.5 miles by myself. It was a cold and windy run. I did a bunch of mobility work before I went out. Didn't have any pain running but my left foot went numb again. I don't think it is the shoes because I had my yanks completely open so they could stretch as much as they needed too. Also as soon I stop running it goes away. The hard reality of mobility work is now that I ran I feel like I need more mobility work. it is a vicious cycle. I feel like I can not get ahead of getting these lower legs stretched out.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - tofu, eggplant, red pepper
meal 3 - tofu, eggplant, red pepper, soy yougurt & granola

No comments:

Post a Comment