Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Make You Feel Better

thanks everyone. it was weird because i don't even know anyone else that is sick and i agree it was late in the season. it's been 10 - 15 years since i had something like that. and i hope it is that long before i get it again!

started training again today - 45 minute TT in the pool. Swam 92 laps was almost done with my 93rd lap is i was counting correctly. Which is always questionable when it gets to be that many laps. I felt good swimming, I didn't feel like i was going fast or even working hard. Felt like I had a good pace and wasn't struggling to maintain it. Had a few swim cap issues where it won't stay on my head. I had hair hanging out of it for most of the workout because i refused to stop and fix it. so i just kept pulling at it on my flip turns.

CF workout - barbell complex. i felt like it went horrible. I made it through but I felt really bad through the whole thing like I really needed to rest between the rounds. I felt weak and wiped out.

5 rounds of 4 reps of each
1 rep the entire series below
Front Squat
Push Press
Back Squat
Reverse Lunge Right
Reverse Lunge left
Push press (behind the neck)

round 1 - 65
round 2 - 70
round 3 - 75 - failed on the BTN PP on the 1st rep so I dropped the weight to 65
round 4 - 70
round 5 - 65

I put the bar down between reps to reset. I know in a complex your not supposed to do that but I really hurting today. I also took a little break between rounds. the squats were easy. The push press especially the BTN was rough. The lunges were a fun challenge. Maybe i went to heavy but I don't think so. Hopefully today was just an off day as my first time back and I am better tomorrow.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - soy yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, vega wfo, ground flax
meal 3 - tofu, brown rice, veggies

1 comment: