Thursday, March 3, 2011

Scream in Blue

Started the day with my CF Wod so that I could run outside when it was light out and warmer.

CF wod - "helen"
3 rounds for time
Run 400 meters
21 Kettlebells Swings @ 35 lbs
12 Pullups
Time 12:27 PR - 4 seconds faster than last time! Had to sub rowing for running. Went unbroken on the first 2 sets of swings. Grip was falling but the end of the 3rd round. Did all pullups as singles.

4.5 mile - my pace is still slow. I really hope it improves soon as i can't seem myself road racing with the pace im running. Im concerned about it but I'm trying to be reasonable about it too.

meal 1 - tofu, red onion, yellow peppers, daiya, peanut butter
meal 2 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 3 - cumin lime tofu & roasted yellow beans, clif builder bar, mac nuts

More speedplay issues. Can;t get them to fit correctly on my new tri shoes so I can't actually clip in. My shop is talking to speed play about it. waiting to see how it turns out. Got to bring Stefan home last night. He's been boarding at the bike shop for a few weeks. He looks super sexy with his new blue tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment