Thursday, April 7, 2011

All Apoligies

swim - 10 x 100 of drills, switch, catch, drag, shark and hesitate x2

then 1,000 on 25 hard 25 easy. took me around 19 minutes. timed it just to see what it came up as. Pretty consistent last time i did this i swam 2,000 and it took me 38 minutes. it's kinda funny because my form actually feels worse on the easy than it does on the hard. I am trying to slow myself down so i can recover and sprint again. overall lately I feel like my balance in the water is better. I am rotating better.


cf wod - 5 rounds of 15 push presses @ 65 lbs and 10 pullups - time - 12:34

The push presses were actually hard for me than the pullups today. That was odd usually the pullups are my hardest part of the wod. My kipping was on today. I was connecting my pullups well. I did actually fall off the bar once into a bucket of chalk and onto the ground. But otherwise they were good. I actually didn't even tear my hand. I almost can't believe it.




got invited to go ride tonight but i was kinda too tired and sore for the 3rd workout of the day so i declined. Im kinda proud of myself for doing that and just acknowleding how i felt instead of pushing through it. I took damon to the bike shop to get his sonic wing installed. Things are getting even more tense at the CF gym lately. That's  not a good situation.
meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - vega wfo, soy yogurt, blueberries, ground flax, clif buidler bar, mac nuts
meal 3 - tempeh, red peppers, tomatoes, onions, daiya
meal 4 - soysage, broccoli, daiya, ezekiel wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment