Thursday, April 21, 2011

moment of surrender

Swim - 500 drills to warmup then 25 TT - 65 full lap started the 66th. 1,625 yds. I was surprised by this because I didn't think I could swim that fast. I hope I counted the laps right!

CF wod -

5 rounds of
5 dumbbell front squats (20lb dumbells)
5 dumbbell push press (20lb dumbbells)
5 dumbbell overhead squats (5lb dumbbells)
5 burpees

time 6.43

I must not have gone heavy enough on this wod because this felt like one of the easier wod's i've done. Had to go super light on the Overhead Dumbbell squats because i can barely overhead squat. It's ugly.

I found myself a little crabby today. then I realized it is almost another holiday. I really just do not enjoy the holidays. There are a big excuse for people to eat crap and I try to avoid them. This will all be over in a few days. I am going to do a track running wod tomorrow. Ill see how it goes with the foot. it was pretty good today I still feel some pulling in it. the hard scar tissue is still not gone. I tried working on it yesterday with a barbell but i have a feeling it is going to take a long time to get rid of it. If ever.

meal 1 - vega wfo w. coconut water
meal 2 - vega wfo, soy yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, ground flax seed
meal 3 - clif bar & mac nuts
meal 4 - grit tofu, brown rice pasta, broccoli, red peppers
meal 5 - banana & mac nuts
meal 6 - grit tofu & roasted vegetable pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment