Tuesday, April 12, 2011

winging it

Well the good news is my legs are feeling better. BUT my right shoulder is a mess. I shouldn't be surprised it always reacts like this anything I add something back in that is shoulder intensive like the jerks yesterday. I've been trying to stretch it out all day.

morning workout - ended up on the trainer because surprise surprise it is raining here again today.
did 3 mile warmup followed by 10 rounds of 45 seconds on 15 seconds off and a 10 minute cooldown. finished with 7 miles. Made myself push a really hard gear for the wod. My cadence was about 60 the whole time. I dropped my chain in the small ring and kept moving slowly through the 15 second rest.

cf wod - "diane"
21-15-9
Deadlifts @ 155 (women's RX)
Handstand pushups (did with toes on a box)
time 7:23

The deads went well that is a light DL for me. The handstand pushups were more of a challenge and slowed me down a bit. I failed twice trying to push myself up and had to break this into sets of 5 or so, just to give me muscles a break. Shoulder felt ok as i warmed up but now that the wod is over it is sore again.
 
Picked up Damon from the bike shop today. The sonic wing is interesting. If it ever stops raining here I can get out the road again and test it out.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water & sprouted grain bagel
meal 2 - clif builder bar & mac nuts
meal 3 - cajun tofu, red cabbage & oven roasted broccoli, carmelized onion hummus & ezekiel wrap, banana, mac nuts
meal 4 - thai salad, thai tofu & veggies



Saw an article with Jay & max interview in it today. Here is a link


http://www.3gomagazine-digital.com/3-go/20110506/?sub_id=BxaoigoMc45SM#pg64

No comments:

Post a Comment