Saturday, April 2, 2011

Don't think twice, It's All right

Took a 19 mile spin with a teammate getting ready for tomorrows race, gone 1:26 . found out more about what I need to do. I am looking forward to the challenge of it. I know I am not one of the better riders in tomorrows comp but it is a learning experience.  Practiced my drafting a bit. Had a run in with a car where a guy was literally messing with us. Pulling in front of us and braking.   He even pulled over and waited for us. Clearly he has never know the happiness of riding a bike. it's sad. Had to stop for gas on the way home and had a guy very aggressively hitting on me. It was a weird day. Race report tomorrow! Hope fully it will be a good one!

meal 1 - tofu, mushrooms, peppers,zucchini, 1/2 bagel
meal 2 -  tofu, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, small bowl of granola and soy milk
meal 3 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 4 - tofu raviolis and a clif builder bar

No comments:

Post a Comment