Monday, April 18, 2011

Under the Bridge

swim - 500 of drills to warmup then 2,000 yard TT - took me 37.21. Had the pool to myself for the most part. Lifeguard forgot his swimsuit. Did 50 of breaststroke to cooldown then had to get out and get ready for work. was running late with the whole lifeguard issue.

CF Wod - 20 AMRAP
5 pullups
10 GHD situps
10 Back Extensions

Rounds - 16 full and 2 pullups in the 17th. Not too bad considering i had to run back and forth from the GHD machine to the pullup bar. My pullups were really good today. I was able to kipping them through the whole wod without breaking. Which made me happy. I didn't tear my hands up either! I can handle pullups so much better when they are in small chunks like this. When there is a tone of them in a row I always get tears. Probably not just from the friction but from the fatigue too. sometimes i feel like going to crossfit lately is like going to work. I would rather be riding my bike, running or swimming. The foot is a little sore I am icing it now. Supposed to rain here the next couple of days. Not ready to run on the foot, probably can't ride my bike so most likely back to the pool.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - vega wfo, ground flax seed, strawberries, blueberries, soy yougurt
meal 3 - clif builder bar
meal 4 - tempeh scallopini, roasted potatoes, mac nuts
meal 5 - tofu, broccoli, carrots, clif bar


http://www.timesleader.com/sports/Williams__Rizzo_post_windy_victories_04-17-2011.html

here is a link to the article that ran in the paper today on the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment