Friday, April 8, 2011

Beast of Burden

I was going to ride my bike on the trainer this morning but I screwed up and my trainer skewer is actually on my Tri bike that I dropped off at the bike shop last night and even through I tried I could not get this regular skewer to fit in so I checked over my schedule and picked out a workout that I could get done in the amount of time I had left so I went and did 400 meters of walking lunges on a track that had frost on it still. time was 17.40. I was surprised it took me that long. I am gonna be feeling those for days. They always kill me.

2.5 mile warmup on my bike. then 10 x 1 minute hill sprints, recover on the downhill. Most of the time I was out of the saddle. These hurt. I was a little delirious when I was done. HR was up over 160 everytime. maxed at 169/ avg 146.
Got stefan all wet and muddy. The weather has just been ridiculous lately.

meal 1 - soysage & a banana
meal 2 - clif builder bar & mac nuts
meal 3 - 1 scoop vega and coconut water
meal 4 - girt tofu, roasted yellow beans, 1/2 ezekiel pizza with broccoli & soysage
meal 5 - edamame hummus & ezekiel wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment