Tuesday, April 5, 2011

walking contradiction

 stefan and i are in the back of the peloton here.


im actually feeling a little sore from the cleans today. Been too long since I last did them! It's kinda funny because i wasn't even moving big weight around.

"karen" - 150 wallballs for time.
14lb ball @ 9 ft target
time 12:52

wallballs are not one of my better crossfit moves so I was dreading going to CF today knowing this was on the schedule. There was improvement on my wallballs but as i fatigued i was literally doing 2 - 3 at a time. I think my form and accuracy would be better on them if i used a lighter ball but this is rx and i can do it so i force myself to use it. I don't know if that is for the best or not. the previous time I have written down was 14:25. It that is correct then this was a 1.27 PR. Kinda funny because i didn't even know what my old time was when i was doing it and i wasn't forcing myself to go for a pr. I was just forcing myself to do the wod because i really didn't want to. it was nice to find out that it was a better time for me.

meal 1 - tempeh bacon
meal 2 - vega wfo w/coconut water, mac nuts
meal 3 - tofu, brown rice, veggies

Run - 1 mile warmup. foot ok. then 10 x 100 meter sprints on 30 seconds rest. It took me 20 - 21 seconds to do the sprints. It has been a long time since I have even attempted to run fast. My foot didn't hurt while sprinting but i noticed it on the 30 second rest. Did a 1/2 mile cooldown and it didn't bother me then. Icing it now as it feels a little sore. Not sure how I feel about running anymore, sometimes i feel like i shouldn't even do it anymore and just swim, bike and crossfit since those don't seem to bother me. Running does. But I do love to run.

meal 4 - clif builder bar, banana
meal 5 - tofu, red peppers, spinach, yams, broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment