Saturday, April 16, 2011

even flow

didn't get to bike today we're having rain/winds storms all day and night. Hope it is cleared up for my 5k tomorrow. but im doing it whatever the weather is! With my luck it will still be stormy. Went to the pool. Did 500 of drills to warmup 100s of switch, catch, drag, shark & hesitate. Then did a 45 minutes TT - was in the middle of the 91st lap when the alarm sounded. I went at least this far. I was having some trouble counting my laps once it got around 60 so it may have been more. Then I did 500 more of drills. 100s of switch, catch, side kick, shark & hesitate. Cooled down with 100 of breaststroke & 100 of backstoke. I love mixing in medley strokes when I get a chance. Usually I swim before work and I don't have the extra time. Ill haveto check on my butterfly sometime soon.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - clif bars
meal 3 - tempeh, red peppers, carrots, zucchini, peanut sauce
meal 4 - tofu, broccoli, red peppers, zucchini ,water chestnuts, brown rice

No comments:

Post a Comment