un - 1+ mile to warmup with some hills
2 x 800 meters on a track w/ 3 minutes rest between
1 - 3.38
2 - 3.45
Disappointed with the times but there seems to be where my running is at right now.
cooldown run - 1+ mile with hills. it was freezing this morning. frost on the track. I can not wait for some decent weather to make training outside less of an ordeal. we are supposed to get an all day rain tomorrow with some more serious winds. Probably gonna do a long run tomorrow and a long bike ride on sunday.
AMRAP 30 minutes
9 hanging squat cleans @ 55 lbs
7 GHD situps
5 manmakers w/ a pair of 26lb Kettlebells
Got 6 rounds was a bit over the 30 minutes but wanted to finish the round up.
manmakers are 1) start in the push-up position with hands on db's, complete a push up.
2) row one of the db's after you're in the up position of the push-up, then place db back on the ground and do another push-up.
3) repeat 2) but with your other arm performing the row at up portion of push-up
4) jump your feet near your hands (just like a squat thrust).
5) clean and press the db's
6) after the press bring db's to waist height and squat down until you can rest db's on deck slightly in front of your body.
7) jump back into push up position and repeat.
Most of my time in the wod was spent on the manmakers. I never did those before so initial it was slow just remember what the next move was. those are brutal. towards the end it was more about fatigue. You know it is a bad wod when the GHDs and the Burpees are the easy part. My arms are pretty tired from the manmakers. I might have pulled something in my chest too. I was pretty happy with my cleans the form was feeling good on them.
meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - clif bars, banana, mac nuts
meal 3 - tofu, brown rice & veggies