Friday, April 29, 2011

I feel good again!

Got home last last night because of the skills class and by the time I got cleaned up, fueled up and setup it was a late night. Didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked to. Hit the pool this morning anyway. Needed to get the swim done early or it wasn't going to happen and I wanted to swim and then take the rest of the day off since i am racing tomorrow and sunday.

Swim was mosly drills - usual 500 set as a warmup. Then 100 swim before throwing on a tshirt and doing a 500 tt with the tshirt on. swam 9.23. Not my best time for that but ok. Swam 100 with fins, 100 kick, 100 paddles and pull, 100 side kick, 100 breast and 100 back.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - vega wfo w soy yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, ground flax seed
meal 3 - clif builder bar

Saturday is a my first tri of the season. it is only a sprint and a short one at that. 300 yard pool swim, 13 mile bike outside and 5k run outside. It is going to be cold tomorrow morning. So I am mostly likely going to wear my tri stuff in the pool and then throw on a riding jacket and glvoes before i take off on the bike. I hope to not still need them on the run. but we'll see how it goes. Then sunday I am riding in the tour de scranton which is a 65 mile, (metric century) bike race. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment