Monday, January 31, 2011

crazy train

swim - 500 drills, 500 TT - 8.20PR, 500 drills (all drills were 100s of switch, catch, drag, shark and hesitate) Felt good on the TT. I didn't even realize that I PRed until I was checking to see what I swam last time to compare how I did and couldn't find anything lower.

50 air squats - not for time

bike - 3 mile warmup - high cadence, 12 minutes of 10 seconds on, 50 seconds off. distance 1.03. I rode the bike in the hardest gear for this. Didn't really like this workout. I am never a fan of wods that involve a lot of resting especially a 5x1 ratio.

Had a rough day footwise, just a lot of standing and walking. much more than I am used to. Wasn't able to make it to the crossfit gym today due to a crazy day at work. Some winter weather headed my way for the next couple of days so that might impact my training a bit too. Been really tired the last few days not enough sleep. Gotta get back on a good schedule.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - clif builder bar
meal 3 - tofu, brown rice & veggies
meal 4 - tofu, seitan, green pepper, onion, black beans, guacamole, grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment