Friday, January 7, 2011

Here today, gone tomorrow!

Get the soft cast compression stuff off tomorrow! Curious to see how it is going to be walking without this. Will it be more or less painful. Making some progress. While he foot is still sore today is the least sore it has been walking on it. I do have some compensation soreness from walking strangely on it. I think that will go away tomorrow when foot instead restricted by bandages but  it may also be more sore without any kind of protection. I am looking forward to finding out. I have been doing my hour of time on it. It is fairly swollen by the evening so I am still elevating it. I really look forward to be able to drive myself again so I can get back to crossfit. I also can't wait to get back in the pool. Should all happen next week! Until then it is just me and stefan.

bike
10 minute warmup
3 x 1 minute on:1 minute off
3 x 2 min on: 1 min off
3 x 3 min on : 1 min off
10 minute cooldown

Overall pushed hard gears the entire time even on the warmup and cooldown. Distance 7.15.

5 rounds of
5 clapping pushups
10 leg raises
5 clapping pushups
10 - 90 degree toe reach
5 clapping pushups

time 8:39 - was able to move through round unbroken but i did take a short reset time between the rounds. my plyometric pushups are not the greatest but I was able to do them for the entire wod as it was low reps each time.

meal 1 - tempeh bacon
meal 2 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 3 - clif builder bar
meal 4 - tofu, red pepper, carrots and onion in bourbon glaze
meal 5 - tempeh, onion, red pepper, spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment