Thursday, January 20, 2011

waiting room

So I went ahead and order myself a pair of gymnasts grips. I am going to see if that solves my hand tearing issue. I would like the limiting factor of my pullups to be strength not bleeding hands.

Had my bike class last night. Worked on hub adjustments and a wheel truing. next class is all about brakes.

Swim 300 drills - 100 switch, 100 shark, 100 hesitate

100 (1.41), 200 (3.36), 300 (5.30) ,400 (7.33), 500(9.42) ,600 (11.56) 40 seconds rest

400 drills - 100s of switch, catch, shark, hesitate

100 breaststroke cooldown

bike 10 minute warmup - i love using both legs! Had the cadence up over 90 the entire time. Had the HR up too!

7 minute time trial - 1.66 if i remember correctly - need to check the garmin

100 situps for time - 3.29

Dr appointment went well today. I don't have to use my crutches anymore unless i need them. I'm cleared to bike and also I can start trying out some other things like squats. No running for a month. Not supposed to do heavy lifting on the leg either. I am going to go to crossfit tomorrow and try to row and see how that goes. I got a prescripition for voltaren gel that i have to put on several times a day to break up the adhesion i have from the surgery. If this doesn't work in a few weeks he is going to give me an injection to get rid of it.

meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - tempeh bacon
meal 3 - tofu, brown rice, veggies, peanut butter
meal 4 - clif builder bar & almonds
meal 5 - tofu. broccoli, carrots, peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment