Sunday, January 23, 2011

spirit on the water

60 minute time trial on the trainer today. Can't wait til it is above freezing so i can take my bike outside again. it was 2 below when I was nice and warm on the trainer. rode 15.44 miles. Longest Ive spent on the bike in awhile. Rode in the middle of the cassette the entire time (big ring). My ankle consistently starts to ache about 25 minutes in. Didn't have a problem finishing though. I did notice when I get tired i start pulling more with my left leg. Im sure it wil even itself out now that i am back to using both legs.

Row workout 9 minutes on, 3 minutes off, 6 minutes on, 2 minutes off, 3 minutes on. 9 minutes covered 1,969 meters, 6 minutes covered 1,318 meters, 3 minutes covered 693 meters for a total distance of 3980. my rowing doesn't appear to be as good as it was before the surgery but since i won't be running another month and Ill be doing all my run training on the rower. I am sure I can get it back there!

Still trying to stretch and break up the scar tissue in my foot. I think it is working. I still want to take a golf ball to it but so far i have been able to restrain myself. maybe i will start with a lacrosse ball and see how it goes. gotta read my bike home work later today.

meal 1 - 4 zone blueberry muffins, macadamia nuts  - it sounds like a lot but they are small and each one is a block so it really is a normal sized meal
meal 2 - soysage, lentils, zucchini, salsa, daiya, carrots, macadamia nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment