Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This is the new shit

felt nauseated this morning. thought I would throw up during the wod. row - 4 x 400 meters and 50 steps kettlebell farmers walk. I used 2 - 53 pounders. time 10:27. this wod wasn't too bad I either didn't row hard enough or I didn't carry enough weight. I have been using the 53's this week. maybe it is time to pull out the 70s. Actually I think it being a short wod helped!

10 rounds of
2 Handstand pushups
5 GHD situps
this wod was not for time.  Felt good doing it. Handstand pushups are getting better. and i love ghds, except they give me a headache.

  5 rounds of
7 sumo deadlift high pulls using a 65 lb barbell
3 pullups
It is amazing how good my pullups are connected when I am not timed and tired during a wod. I guess they will get there.no issues on the SDHP, will have to go heavier next time.

"helen"
3 rounds for time of
row 400
21 KB swings @ 35 lbs
12 pullups.
time 12.58. my pullups were not well connected again.  previous time pre-surgery was 12.31 so i was a little slower :(

felt a little sick and dizzy after helen. not sure if it was just fatigue from the wod or  a blood sugar thing. I definitely felt like i needed to eat asap which i usually don't want to.


meal 1 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 2 - 3 slices hemp bread w/cashew butter
 - i know bread! But it has 36 grams of carbs in 3 slices and 20 grams of protein before adding the nut butter so it is pretty decently zoned.
meal 3 - tofu, broccoli, carrots, almonds, clif builder bar

No comments:

Post a Comment