Thursday, January 6, 2011

Walk Unafraid

Foot is still really sore :( It hurts to touch it. It hurts to walk. But I think It hurts a little less than yesterday or I am just getting used to it hurting when I walk. I am surprised at how painful this is. I know I sound like a big baby since I am pretty much complaining about it everyday since i got the cast off. I am not normally like this. The pain is throwing me off my game a bit. Is it too soon? am I pushing it too much? Or am I just supposed to deal with the pain as part of the process of getting it better. I wish I knew. Doc said I can be on it an hour a day so I am doing it and ignoring the pain. I don't think the pain is from overdoing it because it hurts from step 1. I also think it is good to move and get it working.

bike - 10 minutes warmup - easy gear
3 rounds of 30:30 - really really really hard gear
10 minutes - hard gear
7 minutes - really hard gear
5 min- really really hard gear
3 min - really really really hard gear!
5 minute cooldown - hard gear
distance 7.37 - didn't really get HR up. Stayed around 120 and cadence was slow.



Still not driving because of the painful foot. So had to workout at the office again today. I do the cips but sitting in a chair with legs extended (pike position) and then I left myself  without using my legs. I did the puhups off the conference room table.

20 minutes amrap of
5 chair dips - pike position - no legs used to assist
10 elevated pushups (off a table)
15 supermans
20 kickups

rounds - 8 full and completed the dips and pushups of the 9th round. The supermans were the easiest even though i hate them. Just never liked that exercise. I love the kickups. I really love them. They are fun. my strength on the dips felt good. Why I can do them this way and not on rings I dont know. The elevated pushups are always a challenge but I like them. Overall I felt really good during this wod. Wish I got more rounds but the effort felt solid.

had some extra time so did aussie pullups under a table 10 x 3.

meal 1 - 2 cups soy yogurt, 1 cup blueberries, 1 scoop vega wfo, 2 tbsp ground flax seed, carob
meal 2 - vega wfo w/coconut water
meal 3 - grit tofu, 1/2 cup lentils, broccoli carrots and cauliflower
meal 4 - clif builder bar

No comments:

Post a Comment