Sunday, January 9, 2011

Get up Stand UP

Bike - 10 minute warmup, then 30 minutes of 1 min on 1 min off. 5 min cooldown. Distance 6.32. I was flirting with a 140 heart rate again. Did my right leg lifts on all of the 1 minute offs.

CF WOD - Chelsea - every minute on the minute for 30 minutes or until you time out do
5 pullups
10 pushups
15 situps

Well I made it through the wod but my rounds pretty much ran right into each other it was taking me that long to get through the set. I was being cautious though about how I was landing on my foot from the pullup bar to the pushup and also getting off the ground after the situps which I am sure slowed me down a bit. I wasn't able to chain any of the pullups together so i lost time there too. Pushups and situps went fine. Although I felt like i was going to puke a few times. I made it through the 30 minutes with a solid effort. It did feel like my first time back to a metcon in awhile. wasn't horrible wasn't great either.

I got on the scale for the first time since before the surgery and happily I gained only a few ounces. Less than a pound. I didn't think I was putting on weight but it was nice to have a positive confirmation of that since my activity level has been a lot lower and it was the holidays. I am back to cooking all of my food again so the diet should be more on track. It wasn't horrible over the last few weeks but it wasn't as clean as normal.







The foot update. I am walking in my regular sneakers with just bandaids over the incisions. It is still tender so I've got a pair of thorlos on just for the extra padding. It isn't easy to walk on it but it is the best it has been yet. I am trying to walk properly and not compensate for the pain by walking funny.

meal 1 - tofu, soysage, spinach, red pepper, 1/2 sprouted grain bagel
meal 2 - vega wfo w/coconut water, steamed broccoli and hummus (small) peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment