Monday, May 10, 2010

5.10.10

swim - 10 x 100 yards - rested in between efforts as needed
shoulders /lats were tight from yesterdays pullups and the legs were def not fresh coming off the bike and box jumps but I felt pretty good about the swimming today because I consistently bilaterial breathed every 3 strokes. I mostly focused on that this session. it really is funny how my right side breathing is better than my left. I know Ive practiced it more back in the day when I used to swim but really it is only turning your head, how is it left side so much harder. But getting better at it and slowly getting my distance up in the pool too. Back at the pool tomorrow morning too 4 more fun. The swimming hasn't been irritating my shoulder but it does have a fatigued feeling on a day that I completed a swim workout.


push press
60x1
65x1
70x1
75x1
80x1
85x1
90x1

Banana
Sprouted Grain Bagel w/Peanut Butter
VEGA WFO w/coconut water & vega sport - felt really tired after the pool and just needed the extra energy to get through today
Cumin Lime Tofu & roasted Cauliflower
Cocoa Chili Almonds
Tempeh Bacon
Indonesian Sprouted Grain Noodles (Complete protein) w/Red Cabbage


forgot to post my time for yesterdays pullup box jump situp wod - it was 12:29. I don't know how to go back and edit an original post. Also I would like to add a race schedule like i've seen on others blogs if someone can tell me how. I really love my new Ryders Sunglasses. This is the best my eyes have felt on the bike yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment