Thursday, May 13, 2010

5.13.10

I have a feeling my legs are going to be really sore tomorrow. sadly tomorrow's workout of 300 squats 30 pullups I doubt is going to make them feel any better.

5 rounds for time of
20 step weighted walking lunges (10 each leg) with 50 lbs ( 2 - 25 dumbbells)
20 box jumps @ 24 inches
time 14:10

3 mile warmup ride on bike. then 15 rounds of 1 minute on 1 minute off. Distance = 7.49 miles Had some unexpected traffic to deal with. but tried to do my best.

a little boy asked me while I was riding. How do you go so fast on your bike? that was adorable! I Did this workout with my husband so before starting this he said this is going to 30 minutes of torture and then while doing it he said. I am going to puke! how many more of these do we have to do?

vega wfo w/coconut water
tempeh bacon
smoothie- banana, mango, pineapple, coconut water, vega wfo
Tofu. Brown Rice, Broccoli, Mushrooms, Carrots, Onions
sloppy lentils w/sprouted grain tortilla
chocolate soymilk

No comments:

Post a Comment