Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5.4.10

started the day with 45 minutes in the pool. Breathing was better this time. Swimming farther too. Still not confident in my swimming. Am I taking breaks just because I can or do I really need them? I know the swimming isn't great. Breaks feel nice. need more pool time for sure.

Also week 5 POSE drills and running
Stable Arm
Caroica
Wall Drill
Forward Lunge

4 x 1:30 @ 101 cadence with 2 minutes between
1 x 6 minute @ 94 cadence

Iced my heel down as much as possible today. Both legs are still tight from tough mudder. I was able to run today so that felt good.

banana
sprouted grain bagel w.earth balance
VEGA WFO w/coconut water
Cocoa almonds
Tofu, Brown Rice, Broccoli, Carrots, Mushrooms
Hummus w.steamed broccoli
Sunflower seed burger w/roasted asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment