Thursday, May 6, 2010

5.6.10

5.6.10

shoulders were tight and sore today (damn u FGB!) so I decided to start with my pose drills and running first and then do my cf wod later. giving my shoulders a little longer to recover before I hit them again with the CF wod. This seemed like a good idea until I started actually running and then I realized hhmmm my legs are a little tired too! made it through all of the drills and running without problems but my legs were fatigued through the whole thing However, the plan went well. Made it through the shoulder intensive crossfit wod

for time : 3 rounds of
10 Strict Shoulder Presses - 45 lbs
10 Knees 2 Elbows
Time 3:41

Tempeh Bacon
VEGA WFO w/coconut water
Grit Tofu
Red beans & Brown Rice
Cocoa Almonds
Steamed Broccoli and Hummus
2 Sunflower Seed Burgers

tomorrows workouts should be entertaining. A hard swim workout followed by a wallball workout. Hopefully my wallballs will go much smoother than they did during fight gone bad the other day.

_________________
add me on facebook.....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile

No comments:

Post a Comment