Monday, October 18, 2010

3

my back is still sore today so no crossfit workout. Swam this morning, 200 to warmup then 500 of drills.( 100 12 beat switch, 100 catch up, 100 finger tip drag, 100 fist, 100 entry) then a 30 minute swim focusing on form and stroke count over speed. I did clock one 25 just to see what the speed differential was compared to if i was swimming hard and it took me 27 seconds to get 16 strokes completely across the pool no flip turn which would have been about 20 seconds if I was going hard for time. Just can't do it fast yet. I always feel like I dont want to get out of the pool but it is usually time to go to work. Since no crossfit wod I took an hour bike ride on my mountain bike at lunch. Couldn't take my road bike because i need to fix my tire. that's going to take me forever! Did a 10 mile hilly loop. Legs were still sore from the trainer tabata last night. Really hoping the back is better tomorrow so I can get back onto my training schedule. That being said my legs are hurting and my abs hurt even when i rode my bike, When I laughed etc! ah ghds!

bfast- 1 cup soymilk, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 3 mac nuts, vega sport performance protein
mint tea
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo. w.coconut water & 6 almonds
snack - 1 scoop vega wfo w.coconut water & 3 almonds
lunch - 1/3 cup onion, 1/2 cup pinto beans, 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 red pepper, 6 ounces soysage, avocado
Dinner - 6oz grit tofu, 1 1/2 cups green beans, 2/3 cup yams


Found out today that the tri I did last weekend where I thought we didn't place my team actually got 3rd!!! Have to get our award in the mail. There was some screw up with the timing chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment