Friday, October 8, 2010

ready to roll out a team tri tomorrow

Had a pretty easy workout day today. Getting ready to race my bike in an adventure tri on a team tomorrow.  Overall I felt ok today but my legs were sore when I was on the bike.

swim workout
100 warmup
then 2 rounds for 1,000 of
100 - six beat switch
100 - catch up
100 - finger tip drag
100 - fist
100 - hand entry
Then did a 20 minute swim just focusing on my catch placement and pulling with a high elbow. Wish I had longer to swim but had to go to work.

30 minutes spinning around town on my bike.

trying to stretch everything out to be ready to race tomorrow. Hopefully all will go well. Im sure it will be a blast. It feels kinda weird to only be riding the bike instead of doing the whole thing. My heel still hurts through so I guess I should be happy to be able to ride.

bfast - 1 cup soymilk 2 ounces, 6 oz blueberries, 14 grams vega sport performance protein, 3 macadamia nut
snack - 1 scoop vega with coconut water, 1 tbsp ground flax seed, 1 clif builder bar - 20 grams protein, definitely more than i was supposed to have for a snack but i was really hungry and crabby so I decided I was not going to feel that way and gave myself the extra food.
lunch - chili - seitan, onion, peppers, tomato sauce, pinto beans, avocado
snack - 1 scoop vega & 1 tbsp ground flax seed
dindin - 3 oz soysage, 1 apple (small), 1 oz soy cheddar, broccoli & zucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment